MCR Insurance Brokers Ltd. is a privately owned insurance agency with its underwriting center in Toronto, Muskoka and Collingwood. Our agency offers high net worth individuals and commercial clients a diverse range of insurance products designed to protect assets and preserve wealth. In 1980, Robert Hawtin established his agency with a unique perspective: “The client’s interests are paramount.” The agency has a staff of over 15 professionals, who serve the needs of its clients with risk exposures in Canada, United States and overseas. The agency’s success is built upon a proud tradition of providing each and every customer with the utmost care in risk assessment, the best insurance protection at the lowest cost, and concierge-level service 24 hours a day.
We take great care in providing:
• Concierge-level service
• We listen to you
• We ask questions to determine your needs
• We respond to your needs
• We use our expertise to suggest improvements
• We offer total transparency in fees
• We work in your best interest
• We are 100% reliable and efficient
• Exceptional technical expertise
• We believe our education, knowledge and effort are unparalleled
Having had personal experience, the agency owners are able to provide well thought out, long term solutions to issues faced by high net worth individuals and families.
The Introductory Planning Session
1. Introductory Meeting – Session to introduce MCR and to qualify client for the Program
2. Objectives and Program Outline – Program overview and advantages are noted
3. Introductory Framework Worksheet – Notes compiled for the Personal Protection Plan framework
The Risk Identification Session
1. Risk Analysis – Determine the risks and categorize them by the level of the risk.
2. Risk Priority Summary – Report to categorize the level of risk by peril
3. Inspection – Inspection of the risk to help client understand exposures and provide companies with better understanding of the risk.
The Personal Safegaurd Review
1. Critical gap analysis – Gap analysis that are prevalent in client’s Personal Protection Plan
2. Protection design – Identify solutions and recommendations around the Insurance Program design
3. Program Report – Outline coverage changes and recommended design
Personal Protection Package
1. Market Strategy – Application report is designed and compiled for presentation to Insurers
2. The Presentation Session – Team outlines the Program and lists the implementation steps
3. Welcome to The Personal Protection Package
4. Program Action Plan – Team outlines the continuation of the Program
5. Quarterly Update Review – The Personal Protection team assists client through their Insurance Program maintenance. Quarterly newsletter reports for client review.
We pledge to:
Give you what you need and what you ask for at the highest possible standard in a timely manner, courteously, and with a smile. Our agency believes the client’s interests are paramount.
Simply stated, our mission is to represent the interests of our clients, whether that involves providing them with an insurance policy or suggesting alternate risk management solutions.
President, MCR Insurance Brokers Ltd.